Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Debt Free

View photo.JPG in slide show
So about a year ago I, Cecil, was under the impression that my student loans were completely forgiven, I was wrong.  We still had student loan debt, and I didn't have the heart to tell Tracy that I obtain some faulty information. After several months I broke the news to her. She was extremely gracious and told me that she was with me and that she wasn't disheartened in the least.   For the past several months I have been wondering how we would pay the rest of our student loan off; and just this past week I received an email that said that because I have worked in Special education for 5 years the rest of the student loan has been forgiven! Thank you Jesus. So Tracy and I are--for the first time in our marriage-- completely debt free!  So grateful to The Lord.

Cecil

No comments:

Post a Comment