Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sushi and Eternity


 
So some of you might remember some stories about my friend Jack who I     met at the bank as Tracy and I were    opening up an account; well, we've      kept in touch and I was able to meet  with him and a Pastor named David   Chow from Killarney Park MB here in Vancouver. Pastor David is very familiar with those who have moved from China to Vancouver, and he understands the world of Buddhism as well. As I introduced these men to each other I was incredibly blessed on how Pastor David was able to connect with Jack on a deep level and how he was able to communicate the Gospel--from creation to Jesus. It was a phenomenal thing to see...I was honored to have a front row seat. At the end of the lunch Jack had to head back across the street to go to work, but he was very honored to have had such a deep conversation...but he was t the only one who was honored.
Cecil

No comments:

Post a Comment