Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Cinco De Mayo Birthday Outreach

                         
      
                                
                              
                                     
        
        
     

So we just celebrated my birthday recently, yes it is on Cinco de Mayo!  Tracy surprised me with inviting Andy Owen,  Spire-who is a Thai guy that I met about a month ago and has been hanging out with me and learning some Muay Thai together, and Koss-who has been our taxi driver since we moved here.  We had a blast and later that night we invited our teacher Khru Pai--who is our language teacher and is sitting to the left of Tracy.  Then we have Khru Oi who has been our boys tutor for the past month and she I sitting on the right of Tracy.  We are so grateful for the Owens and the Ballou family who helped us love and make the Thai families feel comfortable at our house.  It was such a great day and I was so thankful for the people we have been able to connect with.

Cecil













No comments:

Post a Comment