Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Lost...like me...


So today was a very intense and special day for me.  I have never done ministry in a Juvenile facility before let alone one in Thailand.  But I had the privilege of being part of this event thanks to Jill Ludlow--from Full Sail Ministries--and her team of courageous women who have a great heart and voice for The Lord.  At the facility we honestly didn't know exactly what we were going to do until minutes before we got on stage.  Andy Owen did a phenomenal job at leading the program, connecting with the 500 plus young men who were there, and leading worship as well as translating the testimonies.  I felt like The Lord wanted me to sign the songs minutes before we got on stage...I asked the team if it'll be ok if I signed one of the songs they would sing and I just ended up signing all of them.  I then had the great privilege of sharing my testimony with the young men.  Afterward I took the opportunity to introduce myself to a few of them.  I was so honored to be part of this event.  What an incredible blessing.

Cecil




No comments:

Post a Comment