Thursday, January 16, 2014

Tracy's Birthday


So we recently celebrated Tracy's 1st birthday here in Thailand.  It was a blast!  I treated her to a massage, then a lunch at a nice restaurant, and finally Tracy and I had some alone time throughout the city and we ended the night at Andy and Carmen's house with some delicious cake and ice cream.  As I reflected on the past 8 1/2 years that I've come to realize that I have been tremendously blessed with such an incredible woman.  Every passing day and year that we are together I feel more in love with her than before.  Apart from salvation I realize that Tracy is the greatest gift Jesus has ever given me.  My deep desire is to love and serve Tracy as Christ has for the Church.  Lord please allow me to serve, honor, minister and pour out my life for Tracy...I recognize that I can't do it without you.  

Cecil





No comments:

Post a Comment