Friday, January 31, 2014

Letters from Dad


So a few years ago I was having lunch with a young man by the name of Mike Barnes and he mentioned to me how he had made a journal for each of his children and when they were adults he gave it to them.  Since then I have made a journal for each of my boys.  Most mornings after I do my Bible study and have alone time with my Jesus I write an entry in one of the journals.  Usually the entries consist of what The Lord is teaching me or the trials I'm going through in life and how I'm able to persevere.  I usually write to the boys how much I desire to leave a godly legacy for them and how I desperately desire to see them run hard after Jesus.  
I actually have a journal for Tracy as well...and what I write to her is...well...it's none of your business😉😍.
I am so grateful for Tracy being in my life...she certainly is the greatest gift The Lord has given me.

Cecil

No comments:

Post a Comment