Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Most amazing Woman--and Best Friend


I wanted to dedicate this blog post to the most amazing woman that I've ever met, and the greatest gift The Lord has ever given me.  Just last night Tracy was walking in from the mini-mart next door, where she went to grab some eggs, and she entered the house telling me about her conversation with the ladies there.  As I was listening to hear I could smell the Thai food that we just had delivered, along with the rice Tracy was cooking, as I looked at Tracy a feeling of gratitude flooded my heart.  We have been pressing toward overseas missions and Thailand for so long...and it has actually become a reality...following Jesus for the past 11 years has been an incredible adventure...and I know it's just beginning.

Cecil


No comments:

Post a Comment