Thursday, January 2, 2014

Brothers till the End


So I never really had a brother growing up, I was the oldest and the rest of my siblings were girls.  However, I love seeing my boys grow up together.  I so desire for them to be close and to look after each other.  My parents divided when I was about Solas' age and I hardly ever saw my father growing up--I have since forgiven my Dad and we have a great relationship--so I recognize the importance of having a father in the life of children in general and boys in particular.  I read a book called Wild at Heart when I was 20.  He said that all boys have deep desires as they venture to be a man: a battle to fight, a beauty to rescue and an adventure to live.  I pray my boys would truly life for Jesus and would be Wild at Heart!

Cecil


No comments:

Post a Comment