Saturday, October 12, 2013

Sick Judah



So this morning out little man Judah has become more sick. At this point all of the family is ill except me.  Last night Tracy was in the boys room laying down with Solas, and Solas was crying because he felt so ill so Tracy was consoling him, and at that time Judah became quick and began vomiting in the bed next to them. I was so thankful to The Lord that Tracy was right there and awake to attend to Judah.  This morning I was looking at Judah and laying hands on him and praying over him that Jesus would draw near to him and bring healing to his body.  I love my boys with a my heart, but times like these truly remind me of their mortality. It reminds me that this is not ultimately our home, and that these bodies will not last forever. Many times when I tick my boys in at night I lay my hands on them and thank Jesus for the day He gave me with my boys, and if he gives me another day with them I will praise Him, and if he takes them home-as difficult as that may be-I will praise.

Cecil

No comments:

Post a Comment