Thursday, June 4, 2015

Too much to drink


So Tracy and I pull up to the Hope Center in Chacheongsao and we see a Thai man who is very drunk.  So the ladies go into the center to start their language studies and I stay outside to talk to this man.  I attempt to communicate with him, and we someone spend the next several minutes getting to know each other.  I had the opportunity to pray over him, and shortly thereafter P. Knot walks up.  I was so impressed with his compassion for this man.  P.Knot told him about the love of Jesus and how there is true forgiveness and happiness in Christ.  He then asked if the man was hungry and if so we would like to treat him to a bowl of noodles.  Next thing I know we are sitting down at an outdoor stand enjoying a bowl with him.  P. Knot received a phone call and then had to run a quick errand.  The funny thing was, by the time we got back I was having the older man help me with my Thai homework as I helped him with English.  After that we set the man back on his cart and set him on his way.  I was honored that the man who he was just taken care of by followers of Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. Your pretty good at chatting with unbelievers over lunch! I speak from experience. Love ya bro

    ReplyDelete