Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Brother Knot...P. Knot


So allow me to introduce you to P. Knot.  He has recently been following Jesus for a little less than 3 years, however, he has grown tremendously in his walk with Jesus during that time.  Has has helped us get settled in our new place, and has such servent heart as well.  I didn't think that I would have such a great Thai friend after only being here in Phan Thong for a month; however, we have formed a wonderful friendship.  I can honestly say I care for him as a brother.  He is currently my language teacher, which is a blessing for both of us, and I am currently teaching him English as well.  He has a strong desire to learn how to make disciples, and that has been a topic I've been studying for the past 3-4 years.  Thank you Jesus for this opportunity to meet and encourage P. Not!


No comments:

Post a Comment