Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Noodle soup...all day


So...Thai noodles...would you believe that I have come to LOVE this dish-this is Cecil by the way, Tracy doesn't  care for this stuff too much, but I gotta say that I love it.  So yesterday I literally had this soup for 3 meals!!!  I think the reason I started falling in love with is was when we lived in Chiang Mai, there was a point where we were primarily eating Western foods.  I started getting a craving for some cheap Thai noodle dishes...and since then I have had that craving.  Well we just went to a new restaurant down the street and this is all they served...literally.  So Judah and I were as happy a "pigs in mud."  We also had the opportunity to meet the owners, they always have a huge smile when they see us coming, and even bigger when they hear our boys talking to them in Thai.  Much of a persons culture pertains to their food.  When the Thai people see my family and I enjoying their food, and the fact that Tracy and I like the spice, it brings joy to their face.



No comments:

Post a Comment