Sunday, October 11, 2015

Tears with Solas


So tonight I was laying down with my eldest son Solas, and just asking him how his heart was doing and if he was missing the states.  He opened up and began to become emotional as he was describing all the things he missed.  I had him look at me and with my eyes filled with tears I reassured him that's it was okay to cry, and that I too missed Bakersfield and all the friends and family. We had such a sweet time talking about the timeline of returning back to the states and it became another opportunity to remind Solas why we would leave the comforts of the States, and all the wonderful relationships of those back in North America.  So thankful to have these moments with my boys.  I held him close, we prayed together and thanked Jesus for the blessings He's given us.

You Jesus are an amazing Lord and God



No comments:

Post a Comment