Friday, October 30, 2015

Saturday mornings


So if we are in town and have an opportunity we go to the local "Kids Club" around the block from our house.  They have activities, play games and have a little Bible study for the kids. Most of the children who go are from families who are not yet Christians, and all the kids are Thai...except for ours of course.  Since our boys are home-schooled this is an amazing opportunity to not only hang out with other kids but to hang out with Neighborhood Thai kids-which is very important to our family.  My friend from the local Mini Mart, who has been coming to our English class, was introcuded to the kids club and this week was actually the first time I saw his girls there...it truly made my day to see his precious girls learning about the Stories of the Bible and about my LORD Jesus.
Below is a picture of my friend, his name is Lek-pronounced Lick.



No comments:

Post a Comment