Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Humility in mechanics


So when I have been working on my own vehicles since I was a teenager.  If I didn't know how to repair it I would have a buddy give me a hand, and if that didn't work, or the job was too big I would go to the mechanic.  After Tracy and I were dating Bob, her father, and me would work on cars together.  
This evening I was checking the fluids of our vehicle.  Then I noticed that the coolant was low.  See back in the states this would have been a quick fix.  Here I don't even know where to purchase the coolant.  I ended up asking the neighbor, and he was eager to help.  As a matter of fact it became a family affair.  It was humbling having to swallow my pride and ask for help.  But they felt honoured to help and it was a great opportunity fur the father to be the "hero" for the day.

Jesus is watching us every step of the way.  Thanks for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment