Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Silent Night


So the Owens invited us to their Christmas outreach with the house Church that they have been fellowshipping with and it was a great event.  Tracy and I had the pleasure of meeting other Christian missionaries from around the world who find themselves in Chiang Mai.  We also had a great opportunity to meet some new Thai from the community.  We enjoyed some good food, then there was a skit, a message from Andy, and we ended the night singing "Silent Night."  It truly was a great experience.  I was reminded of the urgency to be in prayer and. The reality of the demonic in the land of Thailand.  I--Cecil--am growing to love this country and it's people more every passing day.  May The Lord help my eyes and heart remain open to learn all that I can from this culture so that Jesus can shine brightly through my family and I.

Cecil

No comments:

Post a Comment