Sunday, December 15, 2013

Legos and Battle in the park


So a few days ago Tracy was not feeling well and she was resting in bed.  I took this opportunity to have Solas ride his bike and Judah and I followed close behind on foot.  That wasn't before we made a quick stop at the mini mart next to our home and purchased some goodies and practiced our Thai--as the owner and workers played with the boys and gave them hugs and kisses.  At the park the boys and I had such a great time.  They played with Legos, pretended they were teaching a class, whereby I was always the student, then we rushed toward trees at the park and shot all the invisible bad guys...one of my favorite parts of course.  I was so thankful to The Lord that I was able to spend such quality time with my boys and I love seeing other people adore and love on them as well.  Please continue to pray that we would be able to learn more of the culture and language and our boys would continue to bless people they meet.

Cecil

No comments:

Post a Comment