Monday, December 9, 2013

"Heritage from The Lord"



Psalm 127:3 "Children are a heritage from The Lord, offspring a reward from Him."
During the way down to LAX, waiting on lay-overs, the flight to South Korea, than Bangkok, then finally Chiang Mai, Jesus was so faithful to us.  We felt pretty good.  We actually had favor by many of the airlines, no they didn't bump us up to first class 😉 maybe next time, but the boys slept most of the 13 hour flight from LAX to South Korea.  During many times of the boys sleeping I had the privilege of looking at them and being so thankful to have the honor and privilege of being a father...more over their father.  I am sitting right next to Solas right now and it's 7:30 a.m in our house in Chiang Mae.  Solas wants to tell you a few things about the flight, "I like the shooting games and I like the movie theatre on the plane, I was able to open my big chair present, because I was excited to open it to go to Thailand, and um....I love you. Oh and Judah said he wanted to go to Thailand and mom said to sleep and we will be in Thailand in nit-noy (Thai word for little bit).
Ok well it's about time to get our day started.  We are so thankful for all of your prayers.

Cecil

No comments:

Post a Comment