Thursday, September 6, 2012

Well... tomorrow is Friday!!!  The last day of the first week of missionary training!!!  This week was great.  I DO have to admit... we've been pretty tired.  I got a 1 1/2hr nap today... and woke up.... tired... 
Cec tried to sleep too but solas woke up.  We saw Ricky and Karen Sanchez tonight for a few minutes.  It was a great visit!!!!  They are long-term missionaries in Thailand and hopefully will be our future teammates. 
Right now, Cecil is doing the dishes and I'm packing lunches for tomorrow.  We'll be in class until 4:30pm tomorrow.....  sharing testimonies w/ our classmates and praying for eachother.  Then on Saturday, Solas and Judah will stay w/ the other preschoolers at the church playing for a few hrs, and all of us missionary trainees are going to the mountains for a 5 hr hike.  It'll be like a teambuilding experience.....
ok..... going to write out my testimony now. 
love!
~Tracy

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if you have ever told me your testimony. I would love to hear it sometime, either here or on the phone....or in real life :) Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why oh why do I think Luck & Ricky here?? Love you girl and thanks for sharing your journey with us.

    ReplyDelete