Monday, September 10, 2012

Hang'n out...

Hey guys... Solas and I have been hanging out watching sesame street tonight.  Cec is out hanging out with a friend form missionary training... at the coffee shop.. no doubtedly talking about Rob Bell or Escatology.  We have a  lot of reading assignments due soon.... but its hard to read when the kids are awake....  seems like my day is filled w/ cooking......  class.... more cooking.... and dishes.  I spend most of my day in the kitchen.  I can honestly say I haven't cooked so much in my entire married life.  Basically every meal.... for 9 days.  And snacks... lots and lots of packed snacks and lunches.  hahahaaa  It sure is a  different chapter in my mom life.  Thank the LORD for frozen chicken strips!!! 
~Tracy

1 comment:

  1. What's up with all the cookin? ;o)What was your regular routine before?

    ReplyDelete