Monday, November 23, 2015

Spirit Break Out


 So this morning, before the family was up, I was worshipping to the song Spirit Break Out by Kim Walker-Smith and it was such an incredible time of worship. I felt that the LORD allowed me to partake in His heart and conviction for his people. Images of our Thai neighbors, the brothels, and our Thai friends in this town began to flood my mind.   I began to weep and plead with the LORD, begging Him to set the captives free...that liberty would come to my friends, that He would wash them clean, restore their lives, pour His Spirit and His pure love into his heart.  I also imagined myself back in Bakersfield worshipping with our brothers and sister in Christ.  It was such an emotional and powerful time of worship...please continue to pray with me...that Heaven would come down and He would rush into their hearts, and flood their mind with His goodness and grace.

Cecil

No comments:

Post a Comment