Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Kurtis Parker

                 
     
    
                              
                          

Kurtis Parker is his name, and we met about 12 years ago when I was about 21 years old.  We both started working and a student loan service company.  I recently gave my life to Jesus and the Lord placed Kurtis in my path.  He was the first guy whom I prayed over in public, his daughter was born early and I remember he was very concerned.  Shortly after that I witnessed him giving his life to Jesus and getting baptized.  It has been a joy to see him grow.  It has not been a perfect, neat journey but Kurtis had never given up.  He's a fighter, not a quitter.  He has a wonderful wife, Stephanie-whom we love and miss very much, and two fantastic kids.  Kurtis is an amazing Dad, and a loving husband, I couldn't be more proud of him. When I think of "new creations" in Christ, I think of Kurtis Parker.  He is a man who is changing his family legacy.  He has become one of my closest friends, grateful to have him in my corner.  May the LORD bless he and his family, to the second and third generation.  Lord bless you brother...look forward to seeing you face to face.

Cecil




No comments:

Post a Comment