Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Solas' Prayer


So since we lived in Canada Tracy and I have created this habit of praying on our way to class in the morning.  We have picked up this habit here in Thailand.
So on our way to drop the boys off at school Tracy and I say, "alright guys, what do we do everyday on our way to school?"  The boys respond and tell us that we pray.  So todayon our way to school I asked if Solas wanted to start it off.  He prayed, "Holy Spirit, please help my friends, please Holy Spirit, please help them believe.  Jesus please help them to trust in you, please Jesus...Amen."
My heart was filled with joy and love for my boy.  I realized that he's only 5 years old...but he is understanding how important Jesus is to us and how desperately we want our friends to know Him.

Jesus is changing my family!  I'm so grateful.

Cecil

No comments:

Post a Comment