Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Friends at the Beach


So Tracy and I really haven't gotten some time as just our family for quite a while.  So while the family and I were hanging out at the beach I saw a few young boys.  One of them started playing in the sand with my boys...then a few more came, then many more came, and before you knew it we had about 20 young boys all around me.  So j just went straight up to them and started chatting and hanging out.  That's the picture above.  Then I had a great conversation with the man who was offering horse back rides.  I felt so honored that I had some wonderful interactions with these people here.  I hope this is s reflection of our future ministry.  Tracy and I are praying that our team would move into a city close to the coast and we would be a living reminder that Jesus is the one who brings waves of mercy, truth, and grace.

Cecil


No comments:

Post a Comment