Sunday, December 7, 2014

One year anniversary in Thailand


 

So we just came upon our first year of being in Thailand...I can hardly believe it.  It feels so surreal.  I still remember spending our first night here.  There are times when I think to myself, "my language is pretty good," but there are plenty of times where I feel I should be so much further along than I am.  I have been so blessed by many of the relationships that have been developed and that are growing.  These pictures are brief snapshots of those...I've been feeling incredibly blessed.  I have been in situations where I didn't know how Jesus would take care of me growing up, and Ge always has come through.  This past year has been another testimony to that effect.  I feel that I can do incredible things because Jesus is working through my and going before me...He's working in a mighty way...I look forward in anticipation to what He'll do in the future.
Pray with us as we embark on our second year.

Cecil















No comments:

Post a Comment