Monday, August 25, 2014

Tutoring and taking into the next step




So when Tracy and I were approached a few months ago in regard to teaching English I jumped at the idea.  I must say that I had some reservations because it has been a few years. Since I have taught English.  I have had a blast getting to know Jay and Kim.  We have met for the past month and a half and it has been a wonderful experience.  It is not only fun for me it is, more importantly, it has been a great opportunity to get to know them.  As far as evangelism is concerned we recently went through Genesis chapter one...that was such an incredible experience.  The next time we meet we will go through chapter two.  I am praying that as they learn with regard to creation that The Lord would speak to their souls.  So I am looking forward to future teaching moments with them, and I really pray that the Holy Spirit works in their heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment