Tuesday, July 15, 2014

ACTION in Thailand


So Tracy and I had the wonderful opportunity to do a few day orientation with these wonderful brothers and sisters in Christ.  I was able to connect more with the guys since they stayed with us for a few nights.  It's really ironic...up until a few years ago I was the one going on short term mission trips and looking up to the long-term missionaries, now Tracy and I are in the position of a "long-term missionary.  Such a great honor.  I had such a blast hanging out with these guys...their energy and zeal for Jesus and his Gospel was so refreshing and inspiring.  I know every team that comes probably won't be like this team but I look forward to being in a position to encourage and bless future short-term teams with a passion for the things of the LORD.

Cecil


No comments:

Post a Comment