Monday, June 3, 2013

The Bridge Bible Church

Well I can honestly say that I have a much higher view of preachers now more than ever. My only experience in preaching includes sharing my testimony in front of a congregation, leading Bible Studies, sharing/preaching to the High School group and preaching in front of a congregation in BC.   But when Tracy and I shared at the Bridge Bible Church at all five of their services, two on Saturday night and three on Sunday, I truly understood why Pastors take a nap in the afternoon.  I was truly grateful for the opportunity to share and for all the encouragement after the service.  It is the desire for Tracy and I do ignite a passion for Jesus and the advancement of the Gospel and His kingdom wherever we speak.  I was able to challenge the congregation and tell them that we are praying for 5 families to join us and  commit 10 years to overseas missions with MB Mission. Pray that Jesus would raise up those families.    ~Cec

No comments:

Post a Comment