Sunday, July 17, 2016

Walking with the fellas

So there are many different things that I am looking forward to when I come back to Thailand next year, this group is one of them.  I am planning on being part of a discipleship group with these guys, and others who weren't able to be here,  I am not going to be the only leader/mentor of this group, I am planning on having a small team of leaders to help me encourage these guys with their walk with Jesus.  I personally know times in these past 14 years of following Jesus where I have had guys pour into me, and other times I felt alone, facing lives struggles and temptations by myself.  I want these guys to know that I love and care about them with all my soul, I have a strong burden for young men to walk faithfully with Jesus so that they become strong Fathers and Husbands some day.  Tonight was a fun night of sharing testimonies, good food, wrestling, watching Germany vs. Italy, and prayer.  Keep lifting these guys up in prayer.






No comments:

Post a Comment