Sunday, April 17, 2016

Tim Keller--Walking with God Through Pain and Suffering

                                        
                                     
"You don't really know Jesus is all you need until Jesus is all you have" this is the quote from Walking with God Through Pain and Suffering.  Truth is Mr. Keller couldn't be more true.  It's in our desperate time of need that we find our true need for Jesus.  I've been talking to some friends and family of mine and I am reminded of how true this quote truly is.  Mr. Keller also mentioned that "Jesus Christ plunged himself into our furnace so that when we find ourselves in the fire, we can turn to him and know we will not be consumed."
I just recently finished reading his book if you haven't figured that out yet.  This book was a wonderful reminder of what is actually important and worthwhile, which is always a good reminder.  May I always remember in my darkest hour that Jesus is with me.

"Suffering is unbearable if you aren't certain that God is for you and with you." Timothy Keller Walking With God Through Pain and Suffering.

Cecil








No comments:

Post a Comment