Saturday, January 3, 2015

Zoo and Aquarium for the First Time


So it was Saturday morning and I was outside placing my clothes on hangers.  Then I saw Ice pull up, he came over and I asked him how life was going since he stopped working-Ice is planning on moving 4 hours away to a city called Chiang Rai on January 15th.  He responded that he was incredibly bored.  I spoke with Tracy and we decided to bring Ice with us to the zoo and aquarium.  I found that he hasn't been to the zoo in many years and he has never been to the one in Chiang Mai.  So it was  a family trip with Ice with us.  I was so blessed to see Ice help carry the boys, play with the boys, even help them with their food. I was so thankful to have Ice as a brother in Christ and to see the joy in his face and the love of Christ in his heart.  May the Lord continue to bless him.

Cecil  





No comments:

Post a Comment