Friday, August 31, 2012

Last full day in America, eh?

So.....  its 1:23pm, Cec is trying to put the boys down for a little nap.... and I'm sitting down for a sec to do my final blogging/facebooking in America.  Wow.... that was weird.  Tomorrow we'll be in a different country.  Only 5 1/2 hrs to Abbotsford, Bc. We'll take about 7hrs.  We stop and eat a lot. :)  Theres so many unknowns that fight to steal my joy.  I feel unsure about what to expect north of portland (we've never driven so north).  Don't know what the I-5 will be like... traffic.... straight... winding?  Where will we convert our USD?  Will we be able to successfully get money from the ATM?  (We've had some frustrating experiences w/ this in the past).   
Seems like....  I need to really combat the fear of all these ambigiuities.  I want to be joyful and peaceful.  I want to have FUN not fear.  You know? 

No comments:

Post a Comment